Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Coolish.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Taylor

New Member
Impact
1
New to NP,
I’m currently auctioning this domain on godaddy. Never auctioned a domain before. Just wondering what price I might be able to expect.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like this one. Could serve many purposes. I personally think it is worth $x,xxx range to the right buyer, so I hope your reserve is somewhat decent.

Thanks
 
3
•••
I like this one. Could serve many purposes. I personally think it is worth $x,xxx range to the right buyer, so I hope your reserve is somewhat decent.

Thanks
Thank you! And yes my reserve seems appropriate for that range.
 
0
•••
I sometimes look at GD appraisal just to check for comparable sales and it looks like your name has already sold for $2,199 in the past.
Not sure what you paid for the name but I agree it is a $x,xxx name to the right buyer.

Nice name,hope you get what you want.
Good luck:xf.smile:
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back