Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

She Unlimited

Established Member
Impact
6
She Unlimited Contests

We are running a contest for the 50th member to sign up gets...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She Unlimited Magazine"offers a win, win give away!


Rules

1. For each and every 50th member who signs up wins!

2.What do you win? You win a free book or cosmetic, or food (US and Japan Only)! World Wide

3. Book Rules: After you get a PM or e-mail from an Admin please respond back with a list of 6 books (include the IBN numbers) that you would like, we will send 1 out of those six books. If you are sending it as a gift, please give us the "Gift Note" which you want included. World Wide

4. Food Rules: Candy, (Godiva) for example, snacks or the latest in foodies. This is for US and Japan, and the UK only.

5. Cosmetic: A cosmetic from one of our sponsors! Please specify: color and skin tone.

6. Membership Rules: YOUR MUST post at least 6 times to get the goodies! NO one word posts!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Update


"She Unlimited Magazine"offers a win, win give away!


Rules

1. For each and every 50th member who signs up wins!

2.What do you win? You win a free book or cosmetic, or food (US and Japan Only)! World Wide

3. Book Rules: After you get a PM or e-mail from an Admin please respond back with a list of 6 books (include the IBN numbers) that you would like, we will send 1 out of those six books. If you are sending it as a gift, please give us the "Gift Note" which you want included. World Wide

4. Food Rules: Candy, (Godiva) for example, snacks or the latest in foodies. This is for US and Japan, and the UK only.

5. Cosmetic: A cosmetic from one of our sponsors! Please specify: color and skin tone.

6. Membership Rules: YOUR MUST post at least 6 times to get the goodies! NO one word posts!

7. Do you want cash, ok! $5 for the 50th member paid to your pay pal account.


That is it!





See you online, have fun and enjoy!



"We offer Cold Hard Cash Too" Option 7
 
0
•••
I'm the 350th member to join the site... Do I win?

Members: 350
Welcome to our newest member, Fewski
 
0
•••
Yes, but you have to post!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We did not get a confirmation yet, once you confirm your membership in your e-mail inbox, I or another Admin will send you a PM.

Congrats! :lala:
 
0
•••
Pay Pal Money Sent...

Thanks for coming to our site! Hope to see you around more!
 
0
•••
If I'm member 400 do I win to? :lala:
 
0
•••
Yes Petter!!!

Hope you join in for the chats though! It is not only for women despite all that "Pink" going on......
 
0
•••
lol ~ i'll try to hit the 400, but If i miss I'll join anyway :)
 
0
•••
That would be wonderful, if you have any articles to contribute I know our members will benefit greatly.
 
0
•••
what site is it? sheunlimited.com???
you have helped me so much, so I will signup hehe

by the way.. its against google adsense to put sponsors or Advertisements right next to your google ads
 
0
•••
Oh, gosh really! :red: Glad I could help out a bit.

Thank you, looking forward to any contributors.

;)

Oh, do you mean the 468 banner in the header?
 
0
•••
well its on the right.. but you are not allowed to put things such as "sponsors" etc,etc...

I am gunna wait for more members.. I want to get 400 so I can get a prize..
also will it be $5 paypal for the 400th member?
 
0
•••
The point is to have members contribute and participate in the chats, articles etc the prize is just an insentive.
 
0
•••
I know but I like free stuff... but I will signup .. I wanna be number 400 lol though
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back