Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Conceptual webdesign | Identity | Graphics

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leming

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi there!

I have 7 years of experience in various design areas (since 1998).

Currently I provide Web-Design services, Identity (logos, etc.), Flash, Graphic design, DTP, Package and Labels design and illustrations.

PORTFOLIO: http://lemingdesign.com

I do not use any design templates, only unique designs - it is my rule #1.

I'm interested in freelance/contracted positions.

I am available to start immediately.
Looking forward to further cooperation.

[email protected]
ICQ: 142035258 (may be invisible)
AIM: LemingDS
MSN: [email protected]
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back