NameSilo

negotiable Computer-Talk.net!! For Sale!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

inspiration100

DomainersNewsletter.comVIP Member
Impact
82
Hi All, I'm very new here and have a domain to sell, so here we go.
I'm selling the domain name www.Computer-Talk.net - This domain is registered on www.namecheap.com - The price on this domain is $41.00 US. This is your chance to start your own forum that has huge potential. It has no website right now, So I can not give any stat information to you. Payments can only be made via Paypal. Right now it has A year registered for. The domain has potential, so please post below if you have any questions or info on buying. Thank You!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry, I forgot to add. This domain is registered until: 09/12/2005
 
0
•••
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back