Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Computer Hardware domain wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

firestorm

Established Member
Impact
6
Hey,
I am looking for a computer hardware related domain. I'm not necessarily looking to buy one from someone else(but will if it strikes my eye), but looking for unregistered ones. Any ideas. I was thinking about truepchardware.com or something along those lines. Shorter the better.

It will be a site for reviews, forum, and tests on hardware and software. Kinda like tomshardware.com and hothardware.com. Thanks and rep will be added for all good ideas and NP's if I choose one you name! Thanks. :)

-fire
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Computers_IM :xf.love:
 
0
•••
uskeyboard.com
 
0
•••
buildyourownpc.us
 
0
•••
bitsubmit.com
 
0
•••
I have powerinput.com which could be a nice name for computer related products/software.
 
0
•••
if your looking for unregistered ones, use yahoo to search,
theyll tell u if its registered, and names like it

i search pchardware.com, its taken but
pchardwaresite.com
pcstools.com
besthardwareshop.com
and more came up as available
 
0
•••
im sure computer-parts.net will fit in :)
 
0
•••
itcities.com

Hi

I have got the following name


itcities.com






pm if interested


Thanks
 
0
•••
OneHardware.com -- Quite brandable

PM me if interested.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Hello, :hi:

I hold the following names you may like.

buypcmemory.com

9/10/2007 GD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also have this very cool dot ORG you may like for a forums site.
Kind of along the geek genre.

dorx.org

9/2/2007 GD

Please PM me if interested. :)

namenut
 
0
•••
UMPCcheap.com
UMPCreviews.info
 
0
•••
electronicsmarket.eu
100e.eu
50e.eu

i hope you are interested in one of these.
please pm me for more info
 
0
•••
I have:

PCmfr.com (mfr is abbreviation for manufacturer)
iComputers.org
 
0
•••
I have the perfect domain for you -

HardwareTech.US

Cant hit the nail much more on the head

If your interested PM Me
 
0
•••
he hasnt written back in almost a month i dont think he is looking for it anymore

just a guess
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back