Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Computer Hardware domain wanted

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

firestorm

Established Member
Impact
6
Hey,
I am looking for a computer hardware related domain. I'm not necessarily looking to buy one from someone else(but will if it strikes my eye), but looking for unregistered ones. Any ideas. I was thinking about truepchardware.com or something along those lines. Shorter the better.

It will be a site for reviews, forum, and tests on hardware and software. Kinda like tomshardware.com and hothardware.com. Thanks and rep will be added for all good ideas and NP's if I choose one you name! Thanks. :)

-fire
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, I have userfile.com, which kind of falls along the lines of what you are looking for. But, you could just as easily think of your own hardware name...
 
0
•••
hd-a1.com (HD like hardware developers and A1 like first class), and hd-a1 is also a new device for dvd, new generation, concuration of blueray i think.

PM sent

Regards
 
0
•••
I got some nice short ones here:

it6.eu
it8.eu

or

pc9.eu

let me know if you're interested.
 
0
•••
TechForum.us
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone. Still deciding. Kinda wanted a dot com but these are pretty good names. Adding rep!
 
0
•••
transceivers.org
 
0
•••
-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
HardwareSetup.com, PM me with quote
 
0
•••
RootC.com
Very brandable and marketable.
 
0
•••
How do you like ?
cpgirl.com ( cp ) central processing.
Or
dotcomu.com

Pm any offers.
Thanks
joebol
 
0
•••
GeekSource.org, PM me if you're interested.
 
0
•••
both NukePC.com and NukeHardware.com still avai. to reg...as well as HardwareNuke.com, hope this help.... Zilla
 
0
•••
firestorm said:
Hey,
I am looking for a computer hardware related domain...

PCNC.info - pcnc is a huge industry term.

GoPC
GoPC.com
 
0
•••
Pc4.biz
 
0
•••
DirectPCparts.com $50
 
0
•••
waresfind.com $30 at godaddy, expire in Jul 2007

Though it's regged by myself, I think it's a (kinda) weird name :cy:-, just not weird enough...
But anyways it's pretty concise and not hard to remember. PM interest, thanks
 
0
•••
XPStore.com? Don't know if that's of any use to you...
 
0
•••
HolographicDrive.info

It's computer hardware but it's specialized.
It's a new drive made by in-phase technologies that will soon blow away all competition including blue-ray and HD. Storage Capacity of terabytes in the size of a credit card is capable. Can't wait till my cell phone can play full version high-def movies :)
 
0
•••
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have AMDHacks.com.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back