Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Complete project design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotComBlitz

Established Member
Impact
1
Looking for a designer who can do a logo, web page/pages and help with print items such as brochures and menus etc.

First thing is a logo similar to this one or even exact with better flair and appearance:
ess3.jpg


In this case the text is Papyrus and I think it should be bolder. The colors are appropriate. May move text around to get best look.

The website will match whatever logo I go with and would love to see some other logo examples and even webpage mockups. Be reasonable with pricing and we'll be able to work together.

Thanks......
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reply from bluetrendz

PM sent please chk
 
0
•••
I'm able to take on this project for you. I'll PM you my portfolio and contact details now.
 
0
•••
We have talented Designers here.. We can help you with that!:)
 
0
•••
Did u find someone for the job? If not, let me know. I may be able to do the job.
 
0
•••
removed...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I have sent you a Pm. Please check!

Thanks
 
0
•••
I'm working on getting PM's answered, Just really busy, so please be patient.
 
0
•••
santafespacr.jpg
 
0
•••
hope you'd be able to check me out...:)
I can provide you that.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back