Competition- Win Two Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopey

Member of the YearVIP Member
Impact
133
I have two poker related domains that I no longer plan on using, so would like them to go to a good home:

pokersite.com.es and pokercheat.com.es
Registered at EuroDNS, free push, renewal only EUR 5 per year (each).
Expiry: 03/09/2007 (3rd September 2007)

The competition?

I've tried to think of something different, that's a bit better than a 'who posts first'; So:

Geo-Locate me-

I'm at 51.6 degrees north- how many degrees West/East?

Closest (by Thursday 23.59 GMT) wins both domains...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Possibly in Germany(outside West Berlin and close to Hanover)? Good luck who guesses. Merry Christmas :santa:
 
0
•••
You are at exactly:

Latitude: 51:36:24N (51.6067)
Longitude: 3:01:45W (-3.0292)

That puts you at xx xxxxxx xxxxx, Newport NP20 7RW UK.

There are 5 chimneys on your roof, so it looks like you are living in a building subdivided into 2-5 living spaces (or that it is a business address). It doesn't look like a business because there are not any parking spaces except on the street.

Multimap.com shows the Latitude and Longitude of house addresses.

Have a Merry Christmas
 
Last edited:
0
•••
bionichead - you are awsome... just talked like James Bond... really kool.. i like it.. next time somebody has contest like this and that time i will ask u first and then...
take care friend.. best of luck
 
0
•••
LOL- I didn't remove the domain from my sig- god bless whois.

PM- sent.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back