Dynadot

domain COMPARING.INFO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How would you value Comparing.info?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Registration Fee

• $XX

• $XXX

• $X,XXX

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DBomer

Established Member
Impact
Comparing.info
Comparing.info is 11 years old. I acquired this domain because I found the 'domain hack' aspect of it to be valuable (comparing information). Being a single word domain influenced my decision.

The domain can find use in any market that allows the comparing of products or services; Comparing car insurance and credit card rates are examples.

Recent data notes that 'Comparing' has a Broad Match Average Monthly Search of 1,860,000
The Exact Match Average Monthly Search for "Comparing" is 8,184

Similar Sales:
click2compare.info 6,500 USD
these-droit-compare.info 455 USD
compareecommerce.net 166 USD
wecompare.co.uk 20,000 USD
comparecard.com 829 USD
compareinsurancerates.org 119 USD
compare.li 2,200 USD
compared.to 507 USD
compare-quotes.com 110 USD
homecompare.com 15,000 USD
compareex.com 320 USD
comparelifeinsurance.co.uk 7,000 USD
compare.co 4,650 USD
surverycompare.com 3,800 USD

I look forward to hearing your input!

-Devon

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you use the poll, please respond with your reasoning, thank you!

•••
Bump. Thanks for your appraisals guys!

•••
Since I "want 2 learn" and think I have at least a little bit here is what I think . . .

What people will pay for domains is kind of like beauty, it is in the eyes of the beholder AND there is a universal sense of beauty. I do believe that!

I think the current going rate for most 4L dot com domains appear to be minimum of $200ish if not more! Universal beauty . . . think Id now buy many 4L dot coms without a ton of debate. 3L are pricey, since they are out of my price range I won't be upset if told Im a little off price wise, but seems minimum of $xxxx. Key words also seem to be slam dunks.

Ive just learned that. Most of you have forgotten more about domains than Ive learned!

I like your domain name. But what I like and what others like vary greatly! And then there are the buyers!

I recently sold lovesmiled.com on sedo for $100. I am 100% convinced had I asked for an appraisal I would have been told to drop it when it expires or hope to get reg fees. I now believe I could have sold it for a little more. I just don't know for how much more. To be fair, it sold to someone that had to have that domain name. Apparently his logo was trademarked, I believe. Its actually a cool logo. And if he hits it big I can have a story like the Red Sox, trading the Babe away! Anyways i digress.

If I were you I would plan to sit on it, but list it as a buy it now at the lowest price that would make you happy. Id assume you would be thrilled to get $1500 for it, but would you be okay with $350? $500? Whatever it is, Id list it for that. I would also build a page and alternate between your custom page and a for sale page. I suspect the true domaines here would say that is a dumb idea though.

good luck

•••
Compare.info would have been the far better domain .. an ideal one for .info actually as it would be similar to span.the.dot domain type hacks

That being said, I don't think the domain with ing is worth much in .info I'm sorry to say! :(

Just to give you an idea .. I personally would not even have bid $12 if it were on godaddy expiring auctions .. I might have considered it at buy it now .. but even then I'm not sure ...

•••
@Want2learn Thank you very much for your input and ideas!

•••
@Ategy.com Your insight and honesty is greatly appreciated!

•••
Good Keyword and the domain extension makes sense. way better than .qpon or .coupon

•••
•••
•••
I'd like to probe into the thoughts of a more recent census. What are your guys' thoughts today?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back