Domain Empire

domain comicfigures.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Puppypup

Established Member
Impact
Hello, please help me appraise this domain. Your input is much appreciated. Thnx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This name is perfection Puppypup. With the advent of domestic 3D Printing and 3D Scanning just around the corner, this is a name you simply do not let go, undeveloped for less than $10,000.

I kid you not, if I had a lazy 10k I would buy this name in a second because I have access to all the equipment one needs to print out all the Comic Action Figures you always wanted but were never produced by Kenner or Hasbro.

Regards.matt

•••
•••
•••
Nokta said $4,692. I know Pestibot said $440. And I just finished rolling around on the floor gut laughing. Estibot is for people who want to be robbed because they crave self-punishment.

comicfigures.com.jpg

regards.matt

•••
•••
Unfortunately no ZapNano, they only appraise (yuk) the time honoured three .com .net and .org.

Regards.matt

PS. that is a really cool Avatar by the way :)

•••
Thank you, yes that avatar is one of my logo, and of course I own that bot.pizza. And it's for sale; and it's ready to put to work. Ok, Nokta might want to include new gTLDs; as this also as important too.

•••
Which one is more accurate appraisal pestibot or Nokta. I just registered a word, and Nokta said $4400. ;)

•••
•••
I agree with Matt, this domain has great value, you should develop it!

•••
ZapNano, you'll never recieve a $0 from Nokta for two word combos that clearly have potential, therefore value. I think they are both usefull simply for the various metric information. They both same time in this regard. I think Nokta and Pestibot should both be used for the raw metrics, neither of them can valuate the effort put into actually making a name 'something'.

Regards.matt

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back