Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable .com domain bundle Sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Established Member
Impact
9
Hello,
I am looking to sell the following domains. In case you will want to buy the whole bundle, I am only asking for $150, plus I am giving away BuyDrugs.in as a bonus to the one tha will buy the bundle.

easyFortunes.com 70$
Smoke-Store.com 100$
buydrusg.com 20$
eApparatus.com 70$

whole bundle (plus buydrugs.in) 150$

Best regards,
Petros
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back