Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain colocate.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

truz

New Member
Impact
0
Any idea what the domain colocate.me is worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Colocate - Definition: to place (two or more units) close together so as to share common facilities.

I know insure.me was a mega hit but colocate.me dosent have the same effect to me or sound proffesional.

My first impression was that chocolate was misspelled lol goodluck
 
0
•••
Colocate - Definition: to place (two or more units) close together so as to share common facilities.

I know insure.me was a mega hit but colocate.me dosent have the same effect to me or sound proffesional.

My first impression was that chocolate was misspelled lol goodluck

Colocation means renting rack space at a datacenter for your server.

similar to a dedicated server, but you own the hardware instead of renting it.
 
0
•••
yes "share common facilities"
 
0
•••
Not worth the time.. I'd drop it.. Actually I would have never registered it.
Anyways, good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back