IT.COM

negotiable CodingJobGuide.com | Old indexed premium .com domain in a lucrative e-learning niche | DM offers.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMbusiness

Established Member
Impact
Dear domain investor,

I own the lucrative premium domain CodingJobGuide.com. It has been indexed for almost 3 years with a basic micro website. I planned to build an affiliate website on it 3 years ago, but eventually I built a different one and was too busy. Now someone told me the domain is nice and is interested in it, so I decided to offer it here officially and let's see if I get a nice offer.

CodingJobGuide.com is a small but promising website. Google has 9 pages indexed currently. The stats according to Keywords Everyhere are: Ref Dom: 12 Ref Links: 22 Spam Score: 1% MOZ DA: 3/100 (+0%). The SEO value is not gazillions, but it's not zero. On top of that, it's a very nice name which tells you exactly what the website is about and has the best .com extension.

From a business perspective, I know that people will pay for products that can make them money (get a job). So which products will you be selling with this domain? Coding e-learning courses. People will be learning coding from them to get a high-paying and cool coding job. There are many affiliate programs you can use to monetize this website, PluralSight, Udemy, Coursera, CodingNinjas & many others.

Because of that, CodingJobGuide.com is a highly-lucrative name. I am not sure if I'll sell it or develop it myself. It depends on the offers I receive. It's registered with GoDaddy, expiration 2023-04-30, renewal $19.99 or so. If we make a deal, we'd transfer via DAN.com.

Would you like to make me an offer for CodingJobGuide.com today? DM me price in USD & deadline! :) Thanks!

Best,
JM

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back