IT.COM

.cm domains and gossip domainers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rhuano

Impact
I see in many comments on websites about domains, saying that .cm domains are expensive, but I decided to investigate if this information is true or if it is a gossip of people who do not know how to research.

I noticed that big companies like MarkMonitor, Instra, Api, ComLaude, INWX and others ( netcom .cm/partners.php) use CAMNET SARL (netcom .cm) to resell domains, but CAMNET is considered by ANTIC (www. antic . cm) as one of its resellers/registers.

I found several local registrars like CAMNET that offer .cm domains for USD 15.00 to USD 35.00.
FINALLY, I CONCLUDE THAT .CM DOMAINS ARE NOT EXPENSIVE BECAUSE LOCAL COMPANIES IN CAMEROON HAVE .CM DOMAINS!

Simply register at a local registrar accredited by ANTIC (nic. cm/en/liste-des-registrars/).

High prices are gossip from domainers who are too lazy to search!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I found several local registrars like CAMNET that offer .cm domains for USD 15.00 to USD 35.00.
That’s great! .com domains cost <$10 USD to renew.
I personally pay $9 or so.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back