domain cloud.build

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zfree

Impact
— redacted —

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,this domain is available for registration when i checked domains last year,but i don't intend to register it at that time,4 reasons:
Firstly,seems that the registration fee up to 600 USD first year and premium renewals (600 USD)as well ,the renewals kill the value for such .extention.

Secondly, the combination of the two words doesn't match well,you can put it together,then search in the bar and see how many extentions have been taken,roughly estimate only 7~8 taken(cloudbuild),and com/ net registered date in 2011.

the third:Data Comparison

cloud.builders (registered date in 2014) Date for .Com/.net (2007), extentions stats:at least 18 taken.

to some extend, easy to see cloud.build can't stand out than cloud.builders.

(4): Grammatical error, instead,cloud builders do make sense,obviously,cloud.build could not be brandable in a way as they apart, every coin has its two sides, personally speaking, its not easy to sell to English- speaking countries,on the contrast,try outbound (non English-speaking countries,Asian countries especially ,to those Chinese domainers or companies because it may be brandable in Chinese English )

Attention: cloud.builders is NOT mine

Anyway, all the best!

Last edited:
•••
$0 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back