NameSilo

budget: $500+/item Closed.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bros

Top Member
Impact
1,347
Closed.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Looking to buy more.
 
0
•••
Rate increased. Still looking to buy more.
 
0
•••
Curious... Are you buying any at these rates?
 
0
•••
also curious
 
0
•••
LOLOLOL!!
 
0
•••
I'm not really sure what is going on in this thread (especially in the last post). If any of you take a look at the rates at which the worst 6N.coms are selling on Godaddy platform or according to Chaomi stats, this is not much below it. And I pay for and accept the domains immediately.

And yes I've bought at this type of rate and I've also bought high quality 6N.coms at much higher prices.

Obviously I'm not expecting to buy 888XXX at $12.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Really with no 4 for $13? That's awesome. I'll give you $15 for them, you can turn a quick profit.
 
0
•••
Even with a 4 hard to find any NNNNNN at this price
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

24 replies
2K views
7 replies
884 views
40 replies
3K views
6 replies
518 views
  • Locked
budget: $100+/item Closed
2 replies
323 views
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back