Derek Guad Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 111 Dec 8, 2015 723 views 8 replies #1 Thanks Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
ceriayhan Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 87 Dec 8, 2015 #2 If it does not address for a specific meaning, it is around 200 USD
Abdillahi Abdillahi |BrandOnce |Top Member PRO VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4,330 Dec 8, 2015 1 point #6 $2500. It is good domain
SandersDesign Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 22 Dec 8, 2015 1 point #7 $2000, wait a few months and it'll be more
Derek Guad Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 111 Dec 8, 2015 #8 ceriayhan said: If it does not address for a specific meaning, it is around 200 USD Click to expand... Why would you quote that when I have offers clearly over that? I don't understand....
ceriayhan said: If it does not address for a specific meaning, it is around 200 USD Click to expand... Why would you quote that when I have offers clearly over that? I don't understand....
Derek Guad Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 111 Dec 8, 2015 #9 Thank you all for your input!!! I really appreciate your time and expertise!