BMS NoobTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 493 100% 99 Feedback Oct 31, 2015 877 views 9 replies #1 closed Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
BoothDomains Contact us for Domain Brokerage and AcquisitionsVIP Member PRO VIP ICA Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 725 97% 31 Feedback Oct 31, 2015 #2 828893.com - $150
BMS NoobTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 493 100% 99 Feedback Oct 31, 2015 #3 Thanks for your offer, but looking for closer offers to my BIN pireces.
jameandrew Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 133 100% 27 Feedback Nov 1, 2015 #5 what was the bin for 828893?
J joro001 Top Member VIP Large Portfolio ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,749 100% 111 Feedback Nov 1, 2015 #6 jameandrew said: what was the bin for 828893? Click to expand... I think was $250. I was thinking of getting it at BIN as well but was too slow. Great name and fair price IMO.
jameandrew said: what was the bin for 828893? Click to expand... I think was $250. I was thinking of getting it at BIN as well but was too slow. Great name and fair price IMO.
BMS NoobTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 493 100% 99 Feedback Nov 1, 2015 #7 828893 is reserved for yourstruly2015 Others are still available.