Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Closed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger

Established Member
Impact
517
[closed] (see below)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
2
 
0
•••
3
 
0
•••
0
•••
5
 
0
•••
Please show us proof that the domain is accepted by BB. There is no domain here https://www.brandbucket.com/Shialo.

Unfortunately, I can't offer proof because I've already removed it from BrandBucket in anticipation of this auction (which I had assumed would be required). I can assure you though, it was accepted!
 
0
•••
Unfortunately, I can't offer proof because I've already removed it from BrandBucket in anticipation of this auction (which I had assumed would be required). I can assure you though, it was accepted!

That listing could have moved to another BB account.
 
0
•••
6
 
0
•••
0
•••
8
 
0
•••
I've decided to close this auction, because while it was accepted and listed on BB before I removed it, I can't be 100% sure they would accept it again.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back