NameSilo

auction closed

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
closed

:)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0$
 
0
•••
High bid is $0.
(Don't spoil me ;) )
Anymore??
 
0
•••
$2
 
0
•••
High bid is $2.
This is DIVX !
Anymore bids????
 
0
•••
$3
 
0
•••
High bid is $3.
This is DIVX !
Anymore bids???
 
0
•••
I'll go all the way up to $4!
 
0
•••
$5
 
0
•••
High bid is $5.
This is DIVX !
Anymore bids???
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
Let's take this up to $6!
 
0
•••
High bid is $6.
This is DIVX !
Don't let this one get away! Don't forget the BIN is only $20 and we can end this now :)
Anymore bids???
 
0
•••
$7
 
0
•••
High bid is $7.
This is DIVX !
Don't let this one get away! Don't forget the BIN is only $20 and we can end this now :)
Anymore bids???
 
0
•••
$20
 
0
•••
Sorry it's my first time here.
How do I know if I can accept .us domains ?
How do you secure the payment and the transfer ?
 
0
•••
Heat Burns -
Since you are a newbie and apparently dont know what you are doing I will accept PENDING YOUR QUALIFICATION your stated BIN bid of $20. However, I am continuing with the auction before this BIN bid just in case you do not qualify. HIGH BID IS $7 otherwise. A private conversation has been sent to guide you along the way to see if you qualify... or not.


Sorry it's my first time here.
How do I know if I can accept .us domains ?
How do you secure the payment and the transfer ?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Heatburns has informed me via private conversation that he is from France and does not qualify to register and own .us domains.

Therefore, the auction will continue now, as is..
High bid is $7. High bidder is JapSchagen.
Any more bids now?
 
0
•••
Sold (BIN $20)
Please PM payment info, thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back