NameSilo

domain Closed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lewroe

Established Member
Impact
4
no risk no win
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
winning means purchasing
 
0
•••
I'd pay if I won but I wouldn't have been bidding on it to begin with. It's an adult name and those are a niche market I don't like.
 
3
•••
I'd pay if I won but I wouldn't have been bidding on it to begin with. It's an adult name and those are a niche market I don't like.
I didn’t mean for the adult niche I was thinking more like a rebellious brand, for example a streetwear label with an edgy, defiant brand identity. Or maybe a different niche, but not adult-oriented.
 
0
•••
I didn’t mean for the adult niche I was thinking more like a rebellious brand, for example a streetwear label with an edgy, defiant brand identity. Or maybe a different niche, but not adult-oriented.
It still comes across as an adult name to many of your visitors. I wouldn't waste my time or money, IMO. Also, it doesn't pass the radio-test. U vs. You confused it a bit too. I'd stay away.
 
1
•••
I also wouldn't buy it for $5000, no way. I think $5000 is absolute tops you can sell it to the end user and also if you are very lucky.
 
0
•••
No risk no win man, i will buy it. Let's see what life brings.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back