- Impact
- 1,602
CLOSED.
Last edited:
DM sentHey!
I am looking for keyword rich domains that would be good for affiliate style websites. So more of a product type domain.
Example: PinkShoes . com
Extension = .COM
Length = 2 words MAX
Search Volume = 5K+
Price = Up to $250 for the right domain
Please feel free to DM me your domain AND price.
Thank you!
Omar
Dm sentHey!
I am looking for keyword rich domains that would be good for affiliate style websites. So more of a product type domain.
Example: PinkShoes . com
Extension = .COM
Length = 2 words MAX
Search Volume = 5K+
Price = Up to $250 for the right domain
Please feel free to DM me your domain AND price.
Thank you!
Omar
DM sentHey!
I am looking for keyword rich domains that would be good for affiliate style websites. So more of a product type domain.
Example: PinkShoes . com
Extension = .COM
Length = 2 words MAX
Search Volume = 5K+
Price = Up to $250 for the right domain
Please feel free to DM me your domain AND price.
Thank you!
Omar
Dm sent dear OmarHey!
I am looking for keyword rich domains that would be good for affiliate style websites. So more of a product type domain.
Example: PinkShoes . com
Extension = .COM
Length = 2 words MAX
Search Volume = 5K+
Price = Up to $250 for the right domain
Please feel free to DM me your domain AND price.
Thank you!
Omar


