Dynadot

domain closed thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MetaPen just sold for about 10k. I would think oxygen would fetch decently in time. To say they have no value is to say you are...lost.

•••
MetaPen just sold for about 10k. I would think oxygen would fetch decently in time. To say they have no value is to say you are...lost.

Thanks for the appraisal!

I do really think we will continue to see many other meta domain sales in the future.

Looking for more appraisals :)

•••
No value for Meta domains
Maybe it has no value for you, but you can't negate the fact that meta domains are being sold for x,xxx - xx,xxx every day.

•••
Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone!

Have these two meta + singular word domains

What do you think?

Thank you!
Both are good names. I think low to mid xx,xxx for MetaOxygen.com.

For MetaLabyrinth.com high xxx to low x,xxx. It is a little difficult to type imo.

•••
Maybe it has no value for you, but you can't negate the fact that meta domains are being sold for x,xxx - xx,xxx every day.

Totally agree.

•••
Both are good names. I think low to mid xx,xxx for MetaOxygen.com.

For MetaLabyrinth.com high xxx to low x,xxx. It is a little difficult to type imo.

Thank you for the appraisal. I really appreciate it (y)

•••
Given its one of those "meta" domains, speculative. My confidence would be with the "oxygen" domain, if anything. First impressions...I don't it, but take offers. Hope you get something worthwhile

•••
Thanks for the appraisal @jhm

Anyone else would like to give their view? :)

•••
I like Meta///Oxygen. Probably 4-figure name for the right enduser.

•••
𝘐𝘔𝘖, 𝘭𝘰𝘸 $$ 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘪𝘥 $$$. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴.

•••
I like Meta///Oxygen. Probably 4-figure name for the right enduser.

Thanks for the appraisal mate and all the help you have given me throughout my domaining journey. I will always be grateful to you my friend :xf.smile:

•••
𝘐𝘔𝘖, 𝘭𝘰𝘸 $$ 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘪𝘥 $$$. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴.
Thanks for the appraisal!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back