NameSilo

news Clinton suggested US should rig a foreign election

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
Quote:

The tape is from a 2006 meeting Clinton held with the editorial board of the Jewish Press when she was running for re-election as senator for New York. Here is the quote in full, so there can be no accusations of taking it out of context:

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake — and if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

Read More [INCLUDES AUDIO]: https://www.rt.com/op-edge/364731-clinton-elections-rig-fbi-palestine/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Typical Lying, Hypocritical, Liberal politician. What's even worse is that her Lapdog Media will keep this under the rug.

•••
Typical Lying, Hypocritical, Liberal politician. What's even worse is that her Lapdog Media will keep this under the rug.

The world needs to wake up to this fact!

#CrookedHillary

•••
#CrookedHillary or #RacistPigTrump

Your folks choice.lol

•••
^^^^ Since I don't like snakes... the choice is really easy!
clintons_snakes_in_grass.jpg

63361858.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back