I iomicio New Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Feb 13, 2005 785 views 2 replies #1 I've bought it few months ago and I'm trying to sell it on afternic.com at $3000. Do you think it's a fair price? Thanks in advance. :]
I've bought it few months ago and I'm trying to sell it on afternic.com at $3000. Do you think it's a fair price? Thanks in advance. :]
D demonloop Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Feb 13, 2005 #2 No. Too expensive IMO. 3 words is a bit long, the extension is great but there are hundreds of 3 word travel postal sites around. On the other hand you might get lucky!
No. Too expensive IMO. 3 words is a bit long, the extension is great but there are hundreds of 3 word travel postal sites around. On the other hand you might get lucky!