domain D i g i t a l // T a n g i b l e s (.) c o m

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellian

Top Member
Impact
I just received a price request for this domain. I also see that the .net extension is taken and semi-developed.

I've priced it at $3229 on Afternic. What do you think? Fair price?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very strong price, IMO. The word "tangibles" isn't so strong. This word basically means something that you can touch...to break it down something like "digital touch" would be the one (nice domain)

Try selling it to the "NET" if you can, take what you can get on it, hope I'm wrong. Will let others share their input

Last edited:
•••
Very strong price, IMO. The word "tangibles" isn't so strong. This word basically means something that you can touch...to break it down something like "digital touch" would be the one (nice domain)

Try selling it to the "NET" if you can, take what you can get on it, hope I'm wrong. Will let others share their input
I also thought the word Tangibles (plural noun) was not strong at all but it was (and still is) peaking on Google Trends at the time I regged it. The word is also taken in more than 13 extensions (Uniregistry).

I bought it because it sounded good to my ears and made sense to me. I was thinking that it could be used by an NFT brand that pegs NFTs to Real Life Tangible assets.

I have floored it at 2500$ and set the minimal offer at 1000$. I may lower the BIN in a few days. Let's see what happens.

Thank you!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back