Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Clicktionary (dictionary)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
What is the Clicktionary Version 2.9?

Clicktionary Version 2.9 offers some amazing features such as:

- English-to-German, English-to-Chinese, or English-to-Vietnamese!
- Stores translated words into your Personal Vocabulary
- Synchronizes your Personal Vocabulary with the CleverTrainer™
- Enables auto-update to newly released versions of Clicktionary
- Allows multiple user access
- Enables multilingual language display
- Lets you print a copy of your Personal Vocabulary words (available only if you subscribe to a package)


Download

Clicktionary.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks, but I wish it supported Spanish-English or Italian-English...
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Anthony
Thanks, but I wish it supported Spanish-English or Italian-English...
Yeh i wanted german to english but ill still try it anyway
 
0
•••
very nice. If I start up my fiction site again, I'll use it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
if there are more translation, it would be better :hehe:
 
0
•••
Nice offering, thank you for sharing it with us :)

Jennifer
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back