domain Click.Movie

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Klassic

Impact
Looking for appraisals or offers for:

Click.Movie

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not a fan of MOVIE as an extension, but it would draw me in as a domain IMO (click / watch movie etc). Quite like it, in that respect. Maybe some thin value, if appreciated by the right end user

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for that input.

I don't think there is that wider knowledge or understanding by the public of the new TLD's, perhaps a lack of faith by entrepreneurs, marketing, brand agencies etc.
Most posts I see looking to buy names require .com, something I remember when I was last into looking at domains registration/selling 15 years ago that then made more sense. Makes me think many countries must have a good part of their online industry based on their non .com country TLD, at, .aus, .co.uk etc.
I think if one or two companies developed these other platforms into known brands or online channels, this would be able to remove the stigma perhaps be a shift in brand and online development.
So many non-descript made up unmemorable new brands dodobooba.com or whatever rather that Click.Movie, WestMiami.Yachts or whatever.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back