IT.COM

priced Cleaning out my domain accounts. DEALS on these keyword/brandable domains! ($5 Each)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning out my domain accounts. DEALS on these brandable domains! (2 for $5 Each)

I collect domains, some for projects I was going to start or some just to have and thought were cool at the moment. I am cleaning up my domains from three different registrars. I am trying to get $5 for each UNLESS there is a different price next to them. I accept Paypal only. If you are interested, please send me a PM and let me know which ones you want. If you want to buy multiple, I could work our a bulk deal for you, just send me a pm. I am online ALL the time, and even if I am not on NP, I will still get the email and reply quick. Get your deal before it is gone!

Godaddy

wtfnews.us - Expires 08/11/2012
instantdigital.net - Expires 08/12/2012
football-fanz.com - Expires 09/23/2012
1337crew.net - Expires 10/23/2012
1337web.net - Expires 10/23/2012
x1337x.com - Expires 10/23/2012
flipirc.com - Expires 11/18/2012
bizclassmail.com - Expires 01/17/2013

Namecheap (All Sold)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Interested in

flipforums.net
livexxxgirlz.com

•••
•••
Still selling all of the above domains and these two:

flipforums.net
livexxxgirlz.com

Buyer did not answer PM that was sent, so at this time, they are still for sale.

•••
Still selling the above domains. PM Me if interested.

•••
Still selling. All domains are now buy one get one half off!

•••
is bizclassmail.com still available?

•••
•••
Great! Please PM me your PayPal email so I can pay for the domain. :)

•••
I PM'ed you, and still have not received an answer. Are you still interested?

•••
Still Selling! Sold EliteNameservers.com. List updated!

•••
Still selling! For a limited time, they are 2 for $5!

•••
PM sent for these two below;

flipforums.net
bizfiles.net

Hopefully they are still available.

Cheers!

•••
Sold the above two. Still selling. Any 2 of the above domains for only $5 total. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

•••
Still selling. I even updated the Namecheap domains with more domains. Any 2 of the above domains for only $5 total. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

All of my Namecheap domains have sold. Still selling the domains with Godaddy. I will update the list shortly.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back