Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced Claya.com - $30

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

daj

Top Member
Impact
394
Claya.com - $30

Reigstrar: dynadot.com
Expiration date: 2/21/2009

First name / Last name.
Female version of "Clay".
Brandable / Pronouncable.
52,300 google results for "claya".
Claya.net/Claya.name/Clayas.com are taken.

Heres a logo concept that was created by Niek:http://www.niekplays.com/
for this domain name. I can send you the image files/vector image by email.

wa2irm.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any one interested? Feel free to make an offer.
I've had one offer so far for $10.
 
0
•••
I've had a PM offer of 15$. Let me know if your interested.
 
0
•••
Nice name, SOLD.
 
0
•••
Thanks, I pm'ed you.

Transaction is done. Domain has been transferred. Payment has been made. Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back