IT.COM

opinion Clarify my doubt...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jagankvel

Cloud Hosting SupportTop Member
Impact
Dear Pros,

Recently i have got offer via Uniregistry, i accepted and Awaiting payment from the buyer purchase,

During this time, can i hire a broker or i need to wait for buyer purchase response..?

and can i get confirm sale through accepted offer..?

Domain offer received 40 hours before from the current time,

Domain Name and price will disclose later here, please suggest me ASAP,

Many Thanks
K.jagan

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In this case Uniregistry is already your broker.
Wait for Uniregistry to confirm payment.
Transfer the domain.
You get your money.
Now sale is confirmed.

•••
In this case Uniregistry is already your broker.
Wait for Uniregistry to confirm payment.
Transfer the domain.
You get your money.
Now sale is confirmed.
Hi HotKey, You mean that accepted offer is confirmed sale right..? Than why it showing "

Awaiting payment from the buyer
Once the buyers funds are received and cleared, a transfer will be started."

Reference,
upload_2017-7-26_8-52-49.png

Note: If buyer won't pay this transaction than sale gets failure right..?

Please briefly clarify me my doubt,

Many Thanks
K.jagan

•••
Hi HotKey, You mean that accepted offer is confirmed sale right..?
Yes it is confirmed that the sale is in progress, someone made an offer and you accepted. The sale is a success after Uniregistry confirms payment and domain is transferred.
That is correct. But usually it is ok, you shouldn't have to worry.

•••
Hi HotKey, You mean that accepted offer is confirmed sale right..? Than why it showing "

Awaiting payment from the buyer
Once the buyers funds are received and cleared, a transfer will be started."

Reference,
Show attachment 65261

Please briefly clarify me my doubt,

Many Thanks
K.jagan

I receive the offers every day, but this doesn't mean that they will really pay you real money, at least the money that you would like to get! :)

100.jpg

Last edited:
•••
You will confuse him. He's already accepted the offer. Of course, buyer could easily not pay, but usually an offer is the amount they are commited to parting with on acceptance from seller.

•••
You will confuse him. He's already accepted the offer. Of course, buyer could easily not pay, but usually an offer is the amount they are commited to parting with on acceptance from seller.

Yes... I accepted the offer 3 times only... so...

107.jpg

108.jpg

105.png

106.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi, you got fund and sold..? same thing my side happened, i dont know when i will get funds,

Thanks
K.jagan

You can wait as long as you can. Depends on you. In most cases, in 3-5 days if there is no answer I cancel all negotiations and send everything to trash! :)

If the same buyer then again starts making offers I again send everything immediately to trash! :):)

Even if the buyer in accordance with the email address is the owner of some real business. :xf.cool:

•••
You can wait as long as you can. Depends on you. In most cases, in 3-5 days if there is no answer I cancel all negotiations and send everything to trash! :)

If the same buyer then again starts making offers I again send everything immediately to trash! :):)

Even if the buyer in accordance with the email address is the owner of some real business. :xf.cool:
Why can't we hire broker during buyer response, so ultimately your telling like sale may or may not happen right..?
thanks,
k.jagan

•••
Why can't we hire broker during buyer response, so ultimately your telling like sale may or may not happen right..?
thanks,
k.jagan

Why do you need a broker if you already have a buyer to whom you can write and ask. Send them a message and ask.

If it 10-100K deals... than you may wait... but... if it $100 - 1K... :)

•••
You don't need to hire a broker, Once an offer is made, NEVER bring a third party into the sale, That makes an end user very suspicious that some foul play may happen. Negotiate your own sale.

It is not uncommon for a potential buyer to latch onto another name that they found and like better for their needs, after making an offer on another name, Then backing out on the first name they made an offer on.

My advice, Rap the deal up as fast as you can when an offer is submitted, To much negotiation brings frustration to a potential buyer, Know up front what the least amount of money you are willing to sell the name for, The sooner you close a deal, the better.

Good Luck to ya.

Last edited:
•••
Why do you need a broker if you already have a buyer to whom you can write and ask. Send them a message and ask.

If it 10-100K deals... than you may wait... but... if it $100 - 1K... :)
If it 10-100K deals... than you may wait... but... if it $100 - 1K... :) exactly correct bro, i have remaindered two times, but no reply, uniregistry market can take care..?

thanks
k.jagan

•••
how do you park names at uniregistery?

•••
•••
Fair price + quality name = buyers following through on a sale.

Otherwise, it's all a crapshoot.

•••
OK I need to wait for some time due to quality name.... :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Hi All,
finally, i did not get fund from the buyer, i hope uniregistry need work out more about automatic SSE payment systems,
Thanks for watch and reply to all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back