Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Claims.co.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

THCGroup

VIP Member
Impact
43
Can I get some quick feedback on

Claims.co.in

I just reg'ed and couple hours later had an interest. Would like to get some opinions before I entertain any offers. Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say you can get around low xxx for it IMO.

Spy
 
0
•••
no more then lowxx now
may be more if developed
 
0
•••
Not much commercial value so reg fee, IMHO.
 
0
•••
anything $xxx
 
0
•••
Right now the domain is worth low $xx as the .co.in extension is not very popular yet. You can hold it for sometime for better value.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back