Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

FREE Claimed!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Ijaz

Established Member
Impact
17
Claimed!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"Claim"
 
1
•••
1
•••
"Claim"
 
0
•••
Even if it is not the right word? :)

I appologize Sir but I think Sourav Patel was quick to claim after knowing it is A 4L .com and by mistake wrote Sold instead of claim. Sir, what I can do for you is I can PUSH Two Domain hacks at Epik which are Psychotherapi.st and Luckie.st to your account but I think Sourav Patel won UWUQ.COM
 
0
•••
Sourav Patel Won The Domain!
 
0
•••
I appologize Sir but I think Sourav Patel was quick to claim after knowing it is A 4L .com and by mistake wrote Sold instead of claim. Sir, what I can do for you is I can PUSH Two Domain hacks at Epik which are Psychotherapi.st and Luckie.st to your account but I think Sourav Patel won UWUQ.COM
Okay, that's fine, but I did post the correct word first.
 
6
•••
0
•••
@Muhammad Ijaz Please clarify who won the domain. If @Silentptnr won I am ok with that. ✌[/QUOTE

Sir if you permit can I PUSH the domain to Silentptnr? I will really appreciate it if you allow it! I will in this case PUSH Psychotherapi.st and and Luckie.st to your account for free! Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
Didn't realize the 4L market was this bad atm :) what's next? Paying people money to take your 4L's :). Congrats @Sourav Patel
 
0
•••
0
•••
That's ok but I would appreciate it if @Silentptnr would let me to take the 4L. This is my first 4L.
 
1
•••
5
•••
1
•••
It has been decided that Sourav Patel won UWUQ.COM! Congratulations Sourav Patel Sir!
 
1
•••
All love, peace and happiness in this thread. Hope that's a trend for 2021 ;)
 
6
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back