IT.COM

Chronichosting - 27 minute response times! Switch to a professional host today!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmweb

Account Closed
Impact
Chronichosting has been providing quality hosting at a quality price since early 2003. We've established a large amount of hosting plans that can accomodate web sites of all sizes. Each of Chronichosting's shared hosting plans and reseller plans carries a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee, a 99.9% uptime guarantee AND an industry leading response time guarantee!

Don't overlook Quality for Quantity! Join our quickly growing company and learn why webmasters are switching to
Chronichosting.com everyday!

!!Our average response time since January 2005 is now 27 minutes!!

Domain Registration and management is available through our site at a rate of $10 dollars per domain per year.
Getting a .com has never been so easy!

•• Receive up to $300 in credits! ••

Chronichosting is pleased to annouce a special partnership with Google Adwords, Overture, Findwhat, Search123, and Kanoodle!

Signup today for any plan for any duration (at least a month) and receive up to $300 of free promotional credits through the top pay per click search engines and directories. Here are the break downs:

Signup for any hosting package and receive the following credits:

$100 Yahoo! Overture Credits,
$50 Google Adwords Credits,
$20 Findwhat Credits
$20 Search123 Credits
$5 Kanoodle Credits
$105 in other pay per click search engines!

By picking Chronichosting as your reliable web host, not only will your website be up 99.9% of the time, it will put a BIG jumpstart on marketing your website.

How does it work? We are so confident that once you become a Chronichosting customer, you'll never look for another hosting company again!

•• Our Small Plans - Price Range: $5.00 - $14.50 per month. ••

STARTER PLAN

• 250MB of Space
• 8GB of Transfer
• 40 MySQL Databases
• 40 Sub-Domains

$5.00 per month / $55.00 per year
[More Info][Order]

VALUE PLAN

• 450MB of Space
• 13GB of Transfer
• 80 MySQL Databases
• 80 Sub-Domains

$7.50 per month / $75.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

PROFESSIONAL PLAN

• 750MB of Space
• 17GB of Transfer
• Unlimited MySQL Databases
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$9.50 per month / $100.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

EXECUTIVE PLAN

• 900MB of Space
• 25GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$14.50 per month / $150.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

••••••••••

•• Our Medium & Large Plans - Price Range: $16.95 - $29 per month. ••

MINOR PLAN

• 1000MB of Space
• 30GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$16.95 per month / $170.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

MEDIUM PLAN

• 1500MB of Space
• 40GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$19.75 per month / $190.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

MAJOR PLAN

• 3000MB of Space
• 80GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$29.00 per month / $300.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

••••••••••

•• Our Reseller Plans - Price Range: $17.50 - $34.95 per month. ••

ENTREPRENEUR RESELLER PLAN

• 2000MB of Space
• 45GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains
• $8.25 Domain Names!
• Free Anonymous Name Servers!

$17.50 per month / $200.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

CORPORATE RESELLER PLAN

• 4500MB of Space
• 80GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains
• $8.25 Domain Names!
• Free Anonymous Name Servers!

$24.95 per month / $350.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

ENTREPRISE RESELLER PLAN

• 5000MB of Space
• 100GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains
• $7.29 Domain Names!
• Free Private Name Servers!

$31.95 per month / $320.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

••••••••••

What Our Clients Say

I have used several web hosting services over the years but nothing I have used compares to the quality of Chronic. I was looking for a hosting option that was cheap and allowed me to use paypal, and I found it. I was worried that plans so cheap would have terrible customer service and bad support, however this is hardly the case. I get great hosting for about a fourth of what I would pay else where. Php,Mysql,Cron Jobs, Subdomains, you name it Chronic has a solution.
Andrew A.
www.infinityends.com

I am very happy to be hosted with chronic hosting. I have been hosted since July 2003 and haven't had a problem yet. They have great support and prices. I recommend it to all my friends who are interested in buying a domain name.
Maree D.
www.chick-chat.net

Well, I'll admit, I was pretty skeptical about Chronic Hosting when we first switched, but thanks to the great support from chronichosting, this is the best hosting I've had!
Ricky Z.
www.cheatrz-entertainment.com

I’ve been a customer with Chronic Hosting for nearly 18 months and through those 18 months it’s been nothing but a pleasure to have them as my hosts. I’ve had other web hosts where there customer support is terrible; chronics is speedy, responsive and helpful in every way. Despite the odd few hiccups that there have been during my subscription they have all been resolved and fixed within a reasonable time. For the price I pay also I am extremely satisfied with what I am given in my package. Chronic is the host for me and I hope it will stay that way for many more months to come.
Cardiel
www.exsistance.com

More avaliable at http://forums.chronichosting.com/index.php?board=14.0
••••••••••

Contact Information

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our sales department at sales[a/t]chronichosting.com or directly to me at john [a/t] chronichosting.com and we'll be happy to assist you!

Let Chronichosting be your new home on the Internet!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back