Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

top CHRIS.NET

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relisted this, thought I had it sold.
I am open to any offer, lets see where the value is on this name.
  • It is a top domain
  • Rare - very rare - how many generic top level first names exist?
  • Will increase in value
  • If you are a broker or have some Hollywood connections the sky is the limit
  • I need to liquidate so I can buy other names I am looking at now
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will give 10% to anyone who can sell this name for me - PM me if serious
 
0
•••
INCENTIVE - If the deal is done today I will give a $500 bonus on top of the 10%. Must be done today. I have a few names I want to buy but I don't want to spend anymore money until I know I have this sold.

I have a bunch of people looking - who wants the bonus?
 
0
•••
Last Chance for todays bonus
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back