Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain chinaolympics2008.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktyong

Established Member
Impact
38
Hello !

Please appraise the name chinaolympics2008.net

[beijing 2008] 08. Aug. 2008

Thanks !!!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It would be a great name, except for the copyright infringement (olympics). The olympic commettee has a whole legal department that is very active in protecting the name.
 
0
•••
ktyong said:
Hello !

Please appraise the name chinaolympics2008.net

[beijing 2008] 08. Aug. 2008

Thanks !!! :bingo:
Less than reg fee, I'm afraid -- all "olympics" domains have major trademark issues, and the Olympics Committee WILL come after them. I made the mistake of regging two myself a couple of years ago that I only had parked and I got a cease-and-desist letter from them.

Do a search here at NP for "Olympics" and you'll see that you can't own these legally.
 
0
•••
Hi!

zenlogo, dag

Thanks for taking the time to post.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back