Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi Chetumal.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

garrett200

Established Member
Impact
38
Just registered this Geo name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetumal

http://chetumal.com/

This is the place where hurricane Dean just hit. But when I found out that it is also the capital of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo and is growing as a tourist destination, I just had to register it. No other state capitals are available in .mobi.

Only 136,000 population, but I still thought it was a good reg. Sure, it ain't Cancun, but hey I've seen a lot worse Geo's being reg'd lately!

Possible Endusers:
1. The Mexican Government
2. The current .com user
3. Me!

What do you think?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nobody?
 
0
•••
OK, then APPRAISE Chetumal.mobi for goodness sake! (no reg fee please, Jeff)
 
0
•••
$0.00 - NP$'s (undeveloped), IMHO. ;)

All the best, G!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
You're going to appraise the capital of one of the states of Mexico, and an up and coming beach resort city of 135,000 on the Mexican Riviera at "0.00 - NP $'s"? Whatever Jeff.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
garrett200 said:
You're going to appraise the capital of one of the states of Mexico, and an up and coming beach resort city of 135,000 on the Mexican Riviera at "0.00 - NP $'s"?

Undeveloped, that's exactly how I'd appraise it in the current aftermarket, IMHO ... and since you specifically asked, "then APPRAISE Chetumal.mobi for goodness sake!". :yell:

Again, all the best!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
OK, but I STRONGLY disagree with that appraisal. It's not for sale, but I was thinking more along the lines of mid xx to low xxx, maybe more with the right end user.
 
0
•••
garrett200 said:
OK, but I STRONGLY disagree with that appraisal. It's not for sale, but I was thinking more along the lines of mid xx to low xxx, maybe more with the right end user.

I was simply posting my opinion, as requested ... :|

Thanks for understanding.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back