NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anf

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am still hoping for a honest appraisal. From my point of view, the words combo is popular and general enough. I think that business should like it. But i am a newbie, and there is a chance that i am wrong. Please advice.

•••
Huh? The word combination is popular??? What world do you live in? It makes no sense.

•••
Huh? The word combination is popular???

I assume the OP meant 'cherry' and 'way' are popular.

IMO, it's not a bad domain. It sounds like a wholesome country place. Probably why an adult living community in NC named their community 3CherryWay.com .

What world do you live in?

If OP lived in Hawaii, and spoke pigeon, they would know cherry was slang for good.

upload_2016-11-16_20-28-56.png

The issue I see with this domain is it's hard to define an enduser. I imagine a half way house, or recovery center could use this name.

•••
Google search for "cherry way" (with quotes) prodices 158000 results, it seems that this particular combination is used for naming places. In addition, there is some company named Cherry Way 1 Llc. That is why i thought that this is a popular combo.

•••
Many of the Google results are because it's a common street name.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back