Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Cher Forums

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringr

VIP Member
Impact
45
Hey guys,

I have CherForums.com and I was curious as to what its value might be.

I picked it up this past June, I do know that it had been a very very popular forum about Cher (the musician) prior to me gaining ownership of it.

It gets quite a bit of traffic each month (see below).
cherforumsstats0bg.gif


Please appriase this domain and give me a price range.

Thank you,
Andy
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have a problem with a BB on just one person. Doesn't seem like it'll do that much. Also your Hits are declining, i'd say low $xx right now
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back