Cheapest VPS for testing?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NuPagady

Established Member
Impact
2
I'd like to get several virtual servers with different operating systems for testing purposes. I will be testing my application which is under development at the moment.

So quality doesn't matter - I only need few virtual servers that at least work sometimes Since I want to order few, I'm looking for the cheapest solution. Control panel is not needed since I will be working on command line only.

Where do I get the cheapest VPS? :)



Thanks
- Paul
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cheapest VPS - it's how much I wonder?
 
0
•••
Well that's exactly what I'm trying to find out :)

The cheapest VPS I found so far was for 9.90$.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Westhost's "vps packages" are not vps. They are basically private ssh access.
 
0
•••
VPS land seems to be a good choice. But the dedicated RAM is 128 MB. NO plesk or CPANEL. Plans start with $15.99 monthly. 50% off on first month hosting (coupon provided in order page).

Unlimited domains + Root Access available on all VPS plans.
 
0
•••
vpsland is dodgy.
ordered a vps thro them months ago, never ever got it, ended up reporting to paypal and getting the money back.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back