NameSilo

priced Cheap .com's and .net's

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

40cooperltd

Established Member
Impact
0
I need some quick dollars and need to sell these, some of which I was wanting to develop. But what can ya do?

downloadsound.net - $50 - dietzel1.com
bitterlysweet.com - $75 - dynadot
warmedup.com - $30 - dynadot
surgically.net - $50 - dynadot
icrushes.com - $50 - dynadot
webmds.net - $50 - dietzel1.com
aboutillness.com - $75 - dietzel1.com
ubxl.com - $125 - dietzel1.com

Or I'll sell them all for $400.
Some of these do have certified appraisals. If you would like the url to view them send me a pm and I'll send it to you. Thanks for looking.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just a much needed bump.
 
0
•••
what domain reg are these in?
 
0
•••
Some are with dynadot, my favorite, and some are with dietzel1.com, which is also very good imo. The reg is listed after the name in the post if you wanted to know specifically which is which.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back