IT.COM

purchases Chatter.com domain name changed hands for $2 million in 2010

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
According to the GoDaddy "Domain Appraisal" tool, chatter.com is worth $24,771 at the time of this post.

Estibot put a $28,000 valuation on it.

They're each "only" off by approximately $1,970,000. :oops:

•••
Thank you George.👍. "Only off" 😅

•••
•••
George, have you sold a single domain for 7 figs?

•••
George, have you sold a single domain for 7 figs?
Asking a man who turned down above mid 7 figures for a domain if he has sold a single domain for 7 figs ?🙂

George is a silent 🤫 big player for those who know and have you checked the solid names that he posses ?I dont need to say more .

I got my respect for him . Just take your time to research ,you will know more about him 🙂.

•••
Asking a man who turned down above mid 7 figures for a domain if he has sold a single domain for 7 figs ?🙂

George is a silent 🤫 big player for those who know and have you checked the solid names that he posses ?I dont need to say more .

I got my respect for him . Just take your time to research ,you will know more about him 🙂.

Hint... Very, very short .coms ... And those aren't even my favourites in his portfolio!

•••
•••
According to the GoDaddy "Domain Appraisal" tool, chatter.com is worth $24,771 at the time of this post.

Estibot put a $28,000 valuation on it.

They're each "only" off by approximately $1,970,000. :oops:

Well done! Thank you.

A wise man once said:

“If only had cult believed buy all bot appraisals”
Even when under worth, off ~2m. At this point, they’ve degraded past “tools”. More proof, big, use head, OWN way, not over-rely machines! —Best example yet, they taking grip in industry -Use human appraisals, bots are worth $0.00.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
@GeorgeK nice work!

Do you have any idea what Salesforce paid for Customer360.com ?

•••

No idea -- SalesForce wouldn't normally report such transactions, unless they're material. Given SalesForce is so big, it would need to be a very large deal to ever rise to that "material" standard.

For the Chatter.com deal, it's only public because it was material to the seller.

Last edited:
•••
@GeorgeK nice work!

$6500
(That's Customer360 Global Pty Ltd, Australia, not Salesforce domain.)

Regards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back