Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Change Keywords

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Pagerank

Established Member
Impact
17
This is extremly disapointing, below is my adsense for this month so far.

Clicks: 106
Earnings: USD10.19!

I think i need to change my keywords as all the keywords are MMORPG related. I remember ages ago Alan created a Google code insert to change the keywords but im sure it didnt meet the standards of Googles TOS.

I drasticly need to change my keywords. I have a file host with the following stats:

Clicks: 10
Earnings: 2.18!

Im unsure how to go about doing this but it needs to be done soon.

Thanks for any input in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back