Champions League Final

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

carltonleon

Established Member
Impact
18
Champions League Final this Wedensday night.

Barcelona v Arsenal - what do you guys think ?

As a diehard Arsenal fan since I was 5 years old obviously I want Arsenal to win.
It should be a great game , Arsenal are going to have to be at the top of their game to win.
Arsenal have not conceded a goal in the Champions league this season since conceding in the second game a, a 2v1 victory against Ajax (10 Games) and we are going to have to be very solid at the back as Barca are freescoring, at the moment.
Having said that Barca will also have to play really well to stop Henry, Reyes and Cesc Fabregas.

It promises to be a fascinating match

I am nervous already ......

Come on The Gunners !!!!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Devastated .....
 
0
•••
carltonleon said:
Devastated .....

I can imagin, 10 Against 11 thoguh, it just wasnt going to happen.
 
0
•••
the gooners did mighty well though on getting to the final. I cant decided on wheter the ref was correct or not to send big lens off. If I were the ref I would have yellow carded him and let the goal stand. This would have led to a much more exciting game with 11 v 11 and arsenal chasing a goal.....
 
0
•••
Força Barça!

Pity that the referee was so bad...

Better luck to Arsenal in the future.

And Larsson for president!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back