Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ChaChaGuides.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixix

Think for yourselfEstablished Member
Impact
58
ChaChaGuides.net

I initially purchased this domain to build a community for ChaCha.com guides. I started the site about 3 or so months ago. Right now, i get about 200 hits/month, and i've got @161 members signed up, even though they're just using 1 topic board. According to AWstats, 30 of my hits came directly from google.

Currently, members are using my board for the sole purpose of posting & requesting invites to chacha....even though in a few months they might post in other topic boards....

I'm thinking of selling the name at somepoint in the near future, i don't have the time or the energy to keep up with a community, how much could i get for the name?

also - i'm thinking that a forum was the wrong way to develop the name, if visitors are only going to use the invitation board for posting invites, should i have used a classified ads type site?

I appreciate your input...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back