Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CEOdaily.com,appraise please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrleewood

Established Member
Impact
2
CEOdaily.com,appraise please
Thank you very much.

PS:appraise phpscripts-fr.com, BTW
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great name. I can see a CEO willing to buy it and using it as a communication tool between him/her and the rest of the company.

Plenty of other uses as well: daily management tidbits emailed daily to CEO's subscribed to CEOdaily.com.

Etc. Etc.

Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
Thx

Thank you for your fair-sounding words.
I think CEOdaily.com is adapt to newspaper that about CEO.
Anybody knows this type newspaper?
 
0
•••
I sold CEODiary.com on Afternic after it being listed for sale in many places for ages. Fetched only $105 after two bids. That was a few months ago and was bought by a trader. So secondary market for CEODaily.com would definitely be high $XX to $1XX. I won't guess on the end user market because I never had any bites.
 
0
•••
Nice name, I like it.

mid xx undeveloped :imho:
 
0
•••
thx.

and my 1M0.com ??
 
0
•••
and what about my 1M0.com ??
 
0
•••
CEODaily.com - mid $XX
 
0
•••
Thank you for your appraisement
what about my 3Char Domains 1M0.com
 
0
•••
Hey,

1M0.com is a nice name too but what does 1MO stand for ?

1MO - first month maybe ? :)
 
0
•••
some wrong

1M0 NOT 1MO

I cannt think out what does it stand for?

can you? anybody can?

StudioWorks said:
Hey,

1M0.com is a nice name too but what does 1MO stand for ?

1MO - first month maybe ? :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back