Domain Empire

cd.com now on Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I wonder why Sedo doesn't let the members see the auction activity? There are often times that I would consider bidding on a particular domain, but I see that it has 10 bids on a makeoffer domain and I figure it is already above what I am willing to bid.

I am now re-thinking my view and think that many of those bids are possibly $10 dollar bid increases. I still think it would generate more action if they had a more open and disclosed process.

Cheers,

Showcase

•••
traffic will go down without promotion. Its up right now only because of threads like this and for tons of people looking for two letters everyday.
It certainly has "CD" traffic but a lot of it is just people interested in whats going on and not buyers themselves.

Many 3 characters are the same way - except no one is really looking for a service or product. They're only interested in the name and if its available.

•••
Well...

another month has gone by, and judging from the site at cd.com, things have not progressed much. but the domain market in general seems to have softened a bit lately... perhaps related to the sluggish US economy?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back