NameSilo

Casino Type affilliate

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

maxima

Established Member
Impact
0
I am looking to develop my casino name into an affiliate ppc type of site.

Anyone here an affiliate for casino sites or poker sites.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
maxima said:
I am looking to develop my casino name into an affiliate ppc type of site.

Anyone here an affiliate for casino sites or poker sites.
have we ever!!!

sign on with a advert partner (not google or yahoo) and you be set.

you can sign up with the sites directly to advertise on your site

-Steve
 
0
•••
so who should I go with?

and can you show me an example site doing what i want to do so i know what to put on the site.

Thanks
 
0
•••
maxima said:
so who should I go with?

and can you show me an example site doing what i want to do so i know what to put on the site.

Thanks
go with a lot, search for online poker and make yourself an affiliate of a lot of sites.

An example is http://www.texasholdem-poker.com/

^^^ This site is #1 in google for a lot of good poker/casino terms

Best of luck with this, and let me know if there is any more I can do you for

-Steve
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back