Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain casino.net.cn

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Established Member
Impact
0
I regged this name two days ago because of the good keyword. I heard this domain used to belong to XTP Asia Ltd., can't find any info on it but as some backup information. I know most don't like the .cn Domains, so you'll hate the .net.cn extension, but do you think it's worth anything? So far I heard appraisals going from ref fee to four figures. In the last 1,5/2 days this domain had 22 Typeins.

Michel
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
22 typeins? I doubt it get type in traffic. Its probably traffic from the people who you've asked to appraise it. Or maybe its from google or something, but I doubt people would type that in.
 
0
•••
I quess that's where the typeins are coming from, but it's still 22 ,o) According to the good ol google there seem to be more then 1,5 million .net.cn Domains. I don't expect this domain to be worth anything, it's just nice to have a "casino" domain ,o) I also own a few keyword .cn Domains like hentai.cn and anime.cn, those aren't generating much traffic either. The Chinese market needs some time I quess to start generating real traffic. I'll just see what the traffic does, if it doesn't work out it's a nice domain for some optimalisation

Michel
 
0
•••
high$xx reseller
$xxx++ right end-user

solid keyword but no so good ext... probably will bring in traffic from China/Asia...

all the best
:music:
 
0
•••
< reg fee :( sorry
 
0
•••
Reg. fee because it's a sub-domain.
 
0
•••
low $xx wholesale -- A great keyword, but .net.cn is not a great extension...
 
0
•••
high $$

low-mid $$$ end user
 
0
•••
$xx-xxx wholesale
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back