Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CashTractor.com ReliableNames.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Mader

Established Member
Impact
76
What do you think I should set the BIN to? I saw tools suggesting between $100 to $15000 for cashtractor and I am puzzled.

Realistically I believe I can get about $2000, according to recent sale records.

For ReliableNames.com, since it is a search term but a bit broad, maybe $1000 ? Does it make any sense?

I appreciate any ideas.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMO CashTractor.com has no value
Same for ReliableNames.com

What's a Reliable name?

Better yet what's an unreliable name?
 
1
•••
CashTractor.com = $25 to $90 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
ReliableNames.com = $10 to $45 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
1
•••
Thanks guys, i have found out that my domain valuation strategy is totally wrong, which made me register about 30 unsellable domains, but now I have fixed that :)
 
1
•••
0
•••
1
•••
I have developed a complex valuation app. Needs some more work to be fully automated.
Never and I mean never rely on automated domain valuations. It can be a small part of the arsenal but not something that can be solely relied on.
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back